12 Toasty Warm Winter Wedding Cover Ups
Okay, so not all of these will keep you warm in subzero temperatures, but I still can’t help but love all these wedding cover ups!
While autumn and winter are typically a wedding photographer’s “slow seasons,” I still get several couples looking to take advantage of the crisp, clean white background a beautiful winter has to offer, or the bright pops of color we might discover during a fall portrait session in the woods.
If you’re one of those brides (or thinking about becoming one!) here are some great wedding cover ups for you to get inspired by!
1. Something soft and intricate
2. A cable-knitted shawl
3. A bright red cardigan with matching details
4. A giant, fuzzy, hooded cape
5. A breezy, lacy bolero
6. A deep, woodsy brown, fur shawl
7. A leather jacket
8. Short dresses + fuzzy wedding cover ups = <3
9. A bright yellow cardigan to match the setting sun
10. An alternative to the white dress with a deep, burgundy sweater
11. Something soft and pastel with sweet, floral details
12. White sweaters paired with chunky, woodsy scarves
How about you? Could you pull off an outdoor wedding in the autumn or winter? Tell me about it!