Does anyone really understand The Cloud? Keep it classic. Keep it tangible.
Digital files are great, but there’s something beautifully serendipitous about a printed photograph, a hand-bound wedding album. Picture yourself five years from now, browsing your bookshelf for a new book to read and instead coming across your wedding album. An hour later, you’ve long forgot about the novel and are lost in your photos. Picture yourself ten years from now, packing all of you and your partner’s belongings to head off to a new city - a new adventure - together. The two of you happen upon your wedding album. You both decide that packing can be put off for a bit to sit and reminisce.
Keep your memories where you live.
- 8x8 - $600
- 10x10 - $750* most popular size
- 12x12 - $900
- fits 50-70 photos, add more photos by adding pages
- normally used for wedding albums
- many choices available for covers, including photo, leather, linen, canvas, metal, and more
- custom layout designs by yours truly
- 5x5 - $200
- 8x8 - $300
- 10x10 - $400
- Includes 20 photos, add more by adding pages
- Normally used for parent albums, boudoir and portrait sessions
- 4x6 - $5
- 5x7 - $10
- 8x10 - $20
- 11x15 $45
- 16x20 $80
- More sizes available by request
LINEN ALBUM COVERS
LEATHER ALBUM COVERS
For every wedding and engagement, you receive a gallery where you can both download the photographs and send them off for printing. All photos are edited before being sent to the gallery.
To ensure a standard of quality we only create albums for current or previous clients. For more information about albums and other products contact Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org.